View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:44 PM   #629
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Just found a feature I had never come across and wonder if I am behind the curve with cool Reader. Maybe many others don't know about it.

I am reading The Young Leonardo and it has lots of small illustrations of Leonardo's drawings and paintings. So I accidentally double tapped a picture and it opened up larger with a + and - button underneath. Touching the + button and it enlarges even more and you can move the image around.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote