View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 12:05 AM   #1
SonDan1
Connoisseur
SonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it is

Device: Nook 1, Aluratek Libre Pro,Kobo Wi-Fi, Samsung Galaxy Tab, KoboT, NST
Need Help Please Using Nook App on my Samsung Tab

I love my Nook and Libre dedicated e-readers. But the Samsung Galaxy Tab has been monopolizing my time of late. Since I was getting behind in my reading I decided to try out the Nook App on the SGT and it was awesome reading a L.Ron Hubbard pulp fiction book in one sitting.

But I had just one issue. Certain words were underlined with a blue link and I could click on them to bring up the dictionary definition. That was awesome and unexpected! But I couldn't figure out what key to hit to take me back to the page I was reading. I kept sending myself back to the beginning of the book.

Does anyone know the correct key sequence and/or where I might find instructions for the app? So far I haven't gotten an answer on the Official Nook forum so I thought I would check it out here.

Thanks for reading.
SonDan1 is offline   Reply With Quote