View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #10
MichaelFStewart
Where tech and story meet
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
To answer the OP: it is certainly an interesting idea. Are you familiar with Tumblr? At the moment, using animated gifs of characters and shows and mixes of different shows are popular in retelling what happened to their day or their reaction to something or to just answer a question. It's very entertaining.
I am familiar with Tumblr but never actually used it myself. I'll have to check it out, thanks!
MFS
MichaelFStewart is offline   Reply With Quote