View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #6
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amybobamy View Post
Well, WV Cherry -- There are an awful lot of people returning their Literati readers (or otherwise trying to unload them) ... Don't feel too bad! My original plan was to get this going for my elderly mother ... This one is so non-intuitive that there is no way she would ever be able to use it, so ... There are certainly better ones out there.
That does make me feel better.

I have a Kindle 3 for myself but I wanted to get a cheap second reader for the rest of my family to share since they are only occasional readers. Since I got my K3, I have seen lots of books come up as free promos that would interest them. I download and keep them in my Calibre collection until I get another reader for them. I am greedy with my Kindle.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote