View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 07:53 PM   #6
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
1. Yes - books can be tagged to user-defined collections, i.e. one book can be tagged to multiple collections. Collections can be sorted in several ways.

4. Well, since the 30-day period for we early adopters is not quite up quite yet, I would say it may be very close to what is advertised, provided one does keep the wireless function off. (at least in my experience)

5. I find the note taking capability to work fine for my needs. Notes and highlights are stored in a myclippings.txt file and there is at least one creative individual that has created a Word template to import your notes into a table. You can easily move your myclippings.txt files via drag and drop when connected to your computer.

8. Sideloaded books reside in the same folder (/Documents/) as your Amazon books. The Kindle's Documents folder looks like any other folder containing various files. They can be assigned to collections just as any Kindle book.

Last edited by Skydog; 09-20-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote