View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 10:06 AM   #31
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I enjoyed that!

I'll nominate "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" - the series started off well, but it got more tedious with each book, and the latest was the worst (I didn't bother finishing it ).
I read a few pages of my sister's Harry Potter books. Oh, I found them boring. Tedious and boring. I'm just not captured by such fantasy worlds of witches, warlocks, and whatnots.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote