View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 02:19 AM   #85
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Let me think about this, do we believe your conjecture , or do we believe Sameer Hasan, the Director of Product Management for Kobo Devices, who said that they had been working with their partners on this device for a year. You can read between the lines when a question is not clearly answered, but it is a big step to essentially call someone a liar.

From Sameer in Post 18 in this thread
Yes Taming, that's exactly what I thought too but I said it poorly. I meant that Kobo management gave the specs for the screen to their development team and asked what they could do with it.

Last edited by 6charlong; 05-18-2013 at 02:23 AM.