View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #66
XrXca
Avid Reader
XrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura about

Device: Auro H2O, Kobo Glo x 2, Asus Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobokobe View Post
Thanks, looks pretty nice, the first picture seems to have a blue tint to it, is that just the camera? You mentioned that it secures the device well, but how is the build quality? Does it feel nice in the hands, anything flimsy?
I suspect the blue tinge is a combo of the camera (ancient iPhone) and the natural light that day (slightly overcast with lots of snow on the ground)

The case is nice and solid nothing flimsy about it, no visible flaws in the stitching (took me a bit to figure out where the stitching stopped/started which was on the bottom of the elastic, you can see doubled stitches in the corner clip detail.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haesslich View Post
I'm not a huge fan of the elastic band.
I'm OK with it, my touch case had it and I'm used to it, only ever used it if I was leaving the house with the reader and I'm hoping that once the new one is broke in, it'll be the same, right now the front cover pops up a bit if I set it down on it's back so I either have to use the elastic or make sure I place it face down so it stays closed.
XrXca is offline   Reply With Quote