View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 04:00 AM   #916
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiseRayes View Post
I am on PlanetBaen as Queen Lise the First.
I was in at the Beta testing and also at the first from the new launch. I have a question for which I suspect the answer is somewhere in the 50+ previous pages but I don't have the time to read it all , so what really does joining an alliance or having someone join your alliance gain you?
Sorry if it's an obvious question
When you join alliances you are working towards getting more vouchers. One voucher for the 20th alliance, another at 25, and then every 4 alliances you join from then on nets you another voucher.

Currently others joining your alliance does nothing for you.

This is an area that needs further development by them, and if I remember correctly, Bob Kruger said (at the Baen Bar) that they were working on this.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote