Thread: PRS-950 Sony PRS 950 Issues
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 01:57 PM   #7
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
If Sony is going to add a browser to their product, then I think it is reasonable for the consumer to expect it to have basic functionality. It's a convenience factor. Not everybody wants it so they don't have to use it. However, if it's there, then it ought to work properly. I think they should fix #4, 6 & 10 to make it a similar experience to the Kindle and Nook products. Without #10, it is greatly limited unless you are reading a mobile website.

jessie102, I don't have any problem with #7. Make sure you swipe up/down or right/left inside the page area. It doesn't work if you put your finger on the scroll bar icons.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote