View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 07:53 AM   #33
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
As you mention, Neil, the really annoying part about this is for those of us living outside our country of origin ("double foreigners" I kind of like that one) who don't have ready access to reading material in our own language where we are resident. Yet, I can hop on the Eurostar and drop hundreds of pounds in a bricks and mortar Waterstones or WHSmith with no one ever bothering to worry about where those p-books will actually be read.

It may be time to revert to my "plan B" - change the billing address on my US credit card to a US one and invest in a VPN to "avoid detection." Seems an awful waste of time and resources.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote