View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 07:13 AM   #31
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
My apologies, ladies and gents. I've just noticed that my new thread here has crossed in the post with a similar one from AprilHare here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=103969

Perhaps one of our mods team could delete my thread and I'll post a comment in April's slightly earlier one instead because there is already reaction showing there.

Apologies and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote