View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 11:32 AM   #12
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
I really love the Warhammer 40K universe, love the fiction, fun stuff, sold DRM free which is way cool BUT --

I am also very annoyed at Games Workshop for bullying M C A Hogarth about Spots: The Space Marine by claiming to own the term Space Marine...you know, the phrase invented by sci-fi writers in the 1930s and not used by GW until the 1980s.

Last edited by BillSmithBooks; 05-25-2013 at 11:58 AM.
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote