View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 05:58 AM   #5
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
More questions:
- Harrison Ainsworth's guide says ADE 1.0 doesn't support 'text-align: justify;', but parts of 'The Little Nugget' do have justified text on the desktop ADE and on my ECO reader. How can one tell what version of ADE one has? Or is this statement incorrect?

- His guide content.opf has a <guide> </guide> section though he says that it is optional - and other content.opf files I've reviewed don't have this section. What does a guide section do? What's it for?

- My XHTML 1.1 files are in the form content.html, not content.xhtml, but they do validate - eventually. Is it necessary to use the xhtml suffix in ePubs?

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote