View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:29 AM   #20
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Look at the Look and Feel screen in the conversion tab. I routinely go to filter style information and put check marks in fonts and margins. You can also change the minimum line height on the same screen.

I mentioned the calibre style sheet because I have not had this problem with kepubs or with ePUBS that have either not had their DRM removed or only had the drm removed without making the kind of changes that result in having calibre shtuff in the style sheet.
I did have it crash in the Look and Feel screen on a kepub before so I'm pretty sure it's not just calibre related epubs. On the other hand out of the two crashes I've had, they've both been on there and I tend not to adjust those settings often...
simond is offline   Reply With Quote