View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #310
CarolineNH
Expert napper
CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Pro, Kindle Fire 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Just started Riptide by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child narrated by Scott Brick just one chapter in and I can tell I'm going to enjoy this Scott Brick is my absolute favourite narrator
I agree, Scott Brick is a fantastic narrator! There have been several audiobooks I've listened to just because he's the reader.

Right now DH & I are listening to Micro, by Michael Crichton & Richard Preston (read by John Bedford Lloyd). Enjoyable, if a bit far-fetched. The science seems mostly reasonable, and sparks some interesting conversation between us.

On my own, I'm listening to When the Morning Comes (Sisters of the Quilt, Book 2) by Cindy Woodsmall (read by Jill Shellabarger) - Amish fiction. It's a little far from my regular reading list, but I'm enjoying it nevertheless (enough to be listening to Book 2 in the series, and already have Book 3 on my library wishlist).
CarolineNH is offline   Reply With Quote