View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 03:23 AM   #3
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle

Scott - what's your own favourite of all the books you've written?

I seem to see your name pop up all over the place and strong recommendations for your work seems to follow me around. I'm just curious to see whether you have a special favourite.

Recently I bought Drummer Boy, Red Church and Disintegration. Not sure when I'll actually get to read one of them, but they're definitely on the list. If I can stretch my ridiculously off-topic post a little further, out of the 3 books I purchased, which would you recommend I read first?

Apologies to all for my off-topic outburst.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote