View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 01:48 AM   #67
ladyashk
Enthusiast
ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600 (2009, Nook Simple Touch (2012), KPW2 (2013), KPW4 (2021)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
I cannot see them making inroads at $249 dollars (if it is priced similarly to the Cooler reader).

I wish they'd shoot for a sub 100 dollar 6 inch reader. The initial Kobo hype was what finally hooked me into getting a reader, and my ideal is still a 99 dollar version of the first reader that works a little better.
Same here...I wish they'd sell a 6' one at sub-100 dollar pricing. I just bought the Sony PRS-100 last month and now they have the latest one out.
ladyashk is offline   Reply With Quote