View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 01:55 PM   #8
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Great link, thank you ignatz!
You bet. I've now read the review, and overall it looks like SP2 will be a good addition. One of my jobs is to run a small (<20 computers) office network, and even with a good firewall, we have had our share of spyware and virus problems. I'm hoping that this will help. My only big concern is the possibility of incompatibilities with some of my more esoteric software. But I guess I'll have to just take the dive and see...
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote