Thread: 2016 Olympics
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 09:29 AM   #5
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i was really relieved that paris didn't get the olympics when we were a candidate. it would have been utter chaos here with all the tourists (not even taking into account the construction, etc.). but that's a purely personal reaction since i already get annoyed by crowds of tourists. i think it can also be great for the city hosting because of the influx of cash from tourists etc. and rio certainly does know how to throw a party so i'm sure they'll do a great job.
A great opportunity missed imho.
You might have been commissioned to design the Paris Olympic web site logo - 5 interlocked doughnuts!!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote