View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 06:45 AM   #10
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
The "css/entities.dcd" file should be there, though. Maybe the "text/plain" type is not correct?
Silly me, it seem's I can't tell the difference between dcd and dtd

Well, this version now validates in http://www.threepress.org/document/epub-validate/ The problems are still there, it seems external dtd files are not quite supported anywhere.

As for the chapter number in the titles, I see ADE is not behaving the way I expected, it's moving the float down, and normal browsers don't do that. I wonder if this is a bug or some ambiguity in the specification...
Attached Files
File Type: epub DorianGray.epub (90.0 KB, 657 views)
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote