View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #28
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Harv looked over the hole that once was the pumping station.

"But why the pumping station? All it did was bring water to the Base to run the fountains. I would thing that they'd have gone for the locks, if they wanted to make a big impression."

"A good question that!" replied Biggles. "And one for which I shall have an answer shortly. Just as soon as I make it up!"

"Were there any casualties?"

"Well, there was a great deal of blood right over here," pointed out Biggles. There was a puddle of blood. It wasn't really all that big. But Biggles was prone to exageration.

But there, next to the puddle was a ring that was very famliar. It was Vera's Super Secret Captain Midnight Decoder Badge ring that she never went anywhere without!

"Oh, holy crap!" cried Harv, "Vera!"

He ran towards town. Where, he was not sure, but he was a man of action and needed to take some, right now.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote