View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #29
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
thanks Guys, in the sale at the beginning of my hols on 5 October got all the game of thrones series as that was the daily sale, and managed to purchase 5 more books on hols... darn these sales,

I did not get any today as have read labyrinth but did not enjoy it enough to purchase sepulchre.

looking forward to Mondays deals my OH has said i am now spending more on my books than he does on his daily steam sales - time to get my own back
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote