View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:24 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
AlienCowThatMoos Welcome to MobileRead.

I know you are just helping out and I encourage you to share the knowledge you gain using calibre with others on the board. But calibre is updated about once a week and there have been approximately 100 version updates since this message was posted. While I have no doubt the answer you supplied will work ...

Moderator Notice
This thread is almost two years old. As a general rule of thumb Do Not resurrect threads that have been dormant for more than 6 months. When in doubt create a new thread.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 02-12-2013 at 04:31 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote