View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:21 PM   #398
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrella View Post
I also started Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, which I got when I signed up at Downpour. This is an old favorite, but I have never listened to the unabridged version narrated by Davina Porter before. I like it a lot so far.
I thoroughly enjoyed the first couple of books in the series, and definitely thought Davina Porter's reading was excellent. One beauty of these books is that they are LONG. And on Audible they only go for a single credit.

I got stuck at The Fiery Cross when I had to wait over a year for it to be available, and somehow lost my interest. I've got it sitting here, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to reading it and the rest in the series.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote