View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:42 AM   #21409
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
My rant for today:

Last night my dad went to the airport to head to New Delhi. He was taking a flight out of Toronto to Washington and then grabbing a connecting flight. Somehow my mother and he messed up which line they were supposed to be in to catch the flight and were on their way to the proper area (I've never flown anywhere so have no idea what these areas are called ) and he was pulled into a security holding by the US Immigration Office...for no reason that anyone can think of. They kept him there so long he missed his flight . Then they told him to go home and reschedule with his travel agent. They go home and speak to the travel agent who then tells him to get his butt back to the airport and demand that they get him on a flight. He finally gets one to Frankfurt where he had to get a connecting flight to New Delhi. We can only hope he made it in time because there was only 30 minutes between the first and second plane.

My issue with this: I could care less that they checked him out. I understand the reason for higher security in this day and age...but if you taking your sweet time checking into him causes him to miss his flight, and you find absolutely nothing wrong with him, then you should damn well make sure he gets on another plane! Not leave him to think he has to go home and figure out some other way to get to where he was going. That's ridiculous. Now I have no idea where he is because my mother had to leave before she got his new flight info. We won't know if he made it until at least 8pm tonight.

Ok, I feel bit better now that I got that off my chest. I love this thread.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote