View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #13
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
My dog shreds everything (including tennis balls) except he can't tear up most Kong toys.

http://www.amazon.com/KONG-Extreme-D...sr=1-1-catcorr

You can stuff this one with canned dog food and every dog I've seen with one sits right down with it and won't do anything else until he gets the last bit out.

The Extreme Goodie Bones have a squeaker in them but they're indestructible after he gets the covers torn off. Kong's Wubbas are disposable toys due to having cloth covers that he eventually tears up. They float though so I think they're primarily an outdoor toy.

Hope this helps.
These Kong Extreme toys are brilliant. The only thing to last more than an hour with my Danish Swedish Farmdog cross - he's had on for three weeks and it's still relatively unmarked.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote