View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #11
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
You can't purchase books in KDP through your Kindle app? Copyright makes me sad too.
Once an author signs up with KDP they have to remove all of their books for sale in other places.

Also, KDP authors are only availble for "free" if you own an actual kindle, not a kindle app.

Of course, I could buy a book from Amazon...but why would I pay for a book being offered for free? Plus I don't own a kindle - and I don't want a kindle.

And I can't buy it anywhere else.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote