View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:01 AM   #477
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
SticksRUs ... and yes, nearest OD is Tri-Cities. Probably couldn't afford a house in Seattle though! And not much traffic here, which I like! Plus love the big sky effect out here.

But yeah, it's a long drive for most tech stores. Which is why I have hopes for Cyber Monday! And if not, well, maybe it's for the best. I don't really *need* the Nexus 7, but I'd love to play with one.
I've been through your neck of the woods many a time on my way to Idaho and Utah. I understand why you live out there. As for me, I'm a born and breed city monkey and need the urban sprawl. At least here, it's pretty confined to the I-5 corridor between Olympia and Everett. Head east and you hit the sticks pretty fast. I love that part, because it's always nice to leave the urban sprawl behind for a relaxing getaway.

I'm patiently waiting for my Nexus 7 to arrive. I'll definitely let you know if one hits the deals.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote