View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:28 AM   #475
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I'll still be tracking these deals over Cyber Monday. If the Nexus 7 crops up, I'll post it.

Man, you live out in the sticks! Is your nearest Office Depot in the Tri-Cities? You should move to Seattle and you'll be surrounded by tech stores.
SticksRUs ... and yes, nearest OD is Tri-Cities. Probably couldn't afford a house in Seattle though! And not much traffic here, which I like! Plus love the big sky effect out here.

But yeah, it's a long drive for most tech stores. Which is why I have hopes for Cyber Monday! And if not, well, maybe it's for the best. I don't really *need* the Nexus 7, but I'd love to play with one.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote