View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #121
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uschiekid View Post
Sure mine is 2.5.0 (c988b71a4d, 12/04/2013) ....just typed without comparing...now compared, seems mine is the same as yours.

I tried several things with the light and all worked as should...both with the light on minimum and otherwise.
I'm on 2.5.0 (c988b71a4d, 4/12/13) and the light does not turn on whe it's set to the lowest setting. The bottom bar turns black as if it were on, but the hardware does not turn on. It will turn on when set to the second-lowest setting, and a quick tap up and down will turn the light on and dim to the lowest setting properly.

I was reading last night and yes, it definitely seems like the lowest setting is dimmer now, which is great.

EDIT: Is there a general "batch" part of the Kobo Glo serial number that we could check to see if perhaps it's an issue with a particular "group" of Glos without having to give out my whole serial number?
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote