View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 11:05 PM   #14
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Good luck with your choice. My feeling was that Amazon is in the market to sell books, so if the format changes, Amazon will change with it. That is why Amazon allows their books to be read on iPhones and now computers. For this reason, I was not worried about my Amazon books being unreadable in the future. This may also be true for Barnes & Noble, although they do have to justify spending the money on stores. In contrast, Sony sells devices, not books, so I would be more worried about books specific for their readers.

At least, that is my rationale.

k4k
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote