Thread: Calibre2Web
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 05:54 PM   #75
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
That file you uploaded does not load correctly into Internet Explorer - it says there is an invalid character. This suggests that something should have been escaped at the XML or URL level that that has not been. I will see if I can work out exactly which character(s) have caused the problem and when I have done so upload a version of the Calibre2Web script that fixes the problem. At first glance it looks as though the script is not correctly handling non-ASCII characters in a URL. Such URL's can be generated at the moment if you have a non-ASCII character in an author or Title

Last edited by itimpi; 05-23-2009 at 05:59 PM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote