View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #8
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan89 View Post
Sorry, let me be clear. Once I email a book in, it shows up in my Kindle library on amazon.com. I am able to select <Actions>, <deliver to..> and select my kindle and it will send it to my Kindle. Under <Actions>, <deliver to..>, both my home Kindle for PC and work Kindle for PC are listed (along with my iphone), but those options are grayed out.

In the Kindle for PC app, there are no books list (other than the default books that I already deleted), so it is totally blank.

If the Kindle for PC app is registered to the same amazon account then I don't know why its blank but I assume the reason its blank and the reason you can't email to it are one and the same.

On my Kindle for PC, i can view all my archived stuff and if I go to the preferences it shows it registered properly to my amazon account.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote