View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:23 AM   #102
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Blossom, I am glad you came through everything ok. Hoping everything goes well in December as well.

I have just found out that 11/14-15 is Par-Tay time. Here is the link quite a few books. Enjoy

http://www.freepartay.com

Auntykatkat
Make sure to grab the new Dana Marton book Deathscape! I am thrilled to see a new story from her. She's a Harlequin Intrigue author that I just love.

Thanks everyone. I hope all goes well in December too. I ran a low grade fever most of the night. No one told me to expect this. my regular body temp is 96.8 so I feel really sick when I get even a small fever. I Googled and found low grade fevers are common after surgery. I wouldn't even realized it had hubby not come down the stairs and said he was freezing. I was hot and felt like I had the flu. This morning no fever and I feel like me again. Just a little fatigue left over. I'm going to spend the day taking it easy and go a little more slower on introducing solid foods back onto my stomach.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-14-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote