View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Missing Google apps (freebies) on new Android device

Ok,

So I bought a sweet and new Galaxy Tab SII ... ...but can't see my Google apps listed anywhere, only paid ones.

I remember than when I bought my Galaxy Tab, everything I had on my cellphone was immediately listed on the GT after Google's registration.

Now, I understand GT and my old cellphone run Froyo. The Galaxy S II runs Gingerbread. Does it have something to do with it, maybe? Has anyone experience a similar issue before or how can be fixed.

I have lot of apps. It's doable but I would prefer not doing a manual setup.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote