View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusky View Post
However, there's one feature that's really annoying!!
Moderator Notice
Please do not post in the development sub-forum without first reading the sticky post titled PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING - The purpose of this subforum. Thread moved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusky View Post
When I get the popup saying that there's a new version available, Calibre exits if I click either of the buttons.
I only recall calibre closing when I click OK since I am going to be downloading and installing calibre. When I said no or cancel (don't recall how the dialog is written) calibre continued operating and did not close.

I may be wrong, I'll try it again next upgrade. Maybe Kovid can confirm or deny the existence of calibre choosing to close when a person chooses not to upgrade.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote