Thread: Embedded fonts?
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 02:31 AM   #16
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Take a look at the italics. Without the embedded font, what you'll see is a simulated italic where the letters are just tilted.

OK thanks for clarifying that - simulated or not I could tell they were italics - they certainly look different to the non italics and for me that's all that matters.

I'm sorry you feel differently but I think that most of us here are predominantly interested in the story not what font it appears in and perhaps that is why you appear to be gaining so little support for your cause.

Last edited by HarleyB; 12-17-2010 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Still can't spell - or proof read.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote