View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 07:02 AM   #14
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by shall1028 View Post
The tenor of the responses to the original posting seems to be to heap scorn on Kobo for geographic restrictions when it really should be piled upon publishers' seeming lack of will to erase such restrictions in their publishing agreements.
I don't know about the other posters, but I was just being silly. If I hadn't thought the Kobo post was terrific, I would not have copied it onto the board to begin with.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote