View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 01:08 PM   #3
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I had never heard of this until a recent comment by Tamas Simon on a teleread post, but OpenBerg Lector is an e-book reader extension to FireFox that supports .epub. Adobe Digital Editions can display ePub in a browser, but it isn't currently cross-platform like FireFox. So far I have had mixed success (i.e. mostly failures) using this, but I am not convinced that all the problems are with OpenBerg. At a minimum this provides another target for compatibility testing.
Now that I've fixed my files, OpenBerg works great.
Much much faster than DE. Too bad you don't get a page view, and support for page break instead of a web like view.
Here's the screenshot I uploaded on the other thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/att...7&d=1190910224
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote