View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 12:43 AM   #11
Ceili
well, that didn't work
Ceili can extract oil from cheeseCeili can extract oil from cheeseCeili can extract oil from cheeseCeili can extract oil from cheeseCeili can extract oil from cheeseCeili can extract oil from cheeseCeili can extract oil from cheeseCeili can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle
I'll definitely be reading, and thank you ahead of time for offering it up for us.

I've never gotten into the practice of annotating books, for me it was always a pad and pen along side. The first time I ever saw anyone doing this, it was a boyfriend (if you can call it that, he was my first older boyfriend, lol... 7 years older and it felt like being around dad ;p) Anyway... enough of my weirdness! He loaned a few sci-fi books and as I was reading, I found all of these little notes and symbols I didn't know What that was about! He even had notes on the inside back cover with a chart to explain the symbols...

Truthfully, then, I thought it must be an old man kind of thing :P hehe, now I know better, and I know some folks like to annotate their books, but back then... oi, the drama! (like, OMG, you WROTE in your book! )

and yes, it must definitely be time for bed if I'm going on and on again
Ceili is offline   Reply With Quote