View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:38 AM   #1248
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Interesting

As to the mystery credit, keep in mind that you don't necessarily have $5 to spend in each category. If the $5 credit is a general digital credit, $5 will appear in each category. Any amount you spend up to $5 will reduce your balance by the same amount in all categories.

Happy spending
FYI - I wasn't receiving the offer on my Kindle Keyboard, so contacted Amazon via Chat. The rep. eventually applied the credit directly to my account without sending me an e-mail. I now also have $5 credits listed for Amazon MP3; Amazon Instant Video; Kindle Editions; and Software/Video/Games Downloads.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote