View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #6
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
I think the issue here with slow development is the site's audience, not much the device itself. Just have a look at the Nook Simple Touch section at XDA developers, they've done amazing stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDk8a0leP4U

Nonetheless I always try your demos I plan to play with the code as soon as I have the time...
Same with me Geekmaster! Thanks for all your efforts.
Nook Simple Touch looks so good. The videos, for example this one, shows it's really responsive... Well, in terms of hardware specification, it's as good as Kindle Touch but Kindle seems way slower. ?!!!

Last edited by thatworkshop; 04-28-2012 at 07:26 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote