View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #10
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
Heh the last time I lost my wallet the guy emptied it out, came to my house but I wasn't home so he went to a neighbors house and tried to get her to pay him for the wallet and ID card. He even blatantly told her that he took the stuff in there.
That confirms my opinion of thieves. Idiots! I found two wallets in the same week once, in the same public square. The owners had to drive a long way back to their wallets but were pretty happy to get everything intact.

The last time I lost mine they wouldn't replace my driver's license without a birth certificate nor would they replace my birth certificate without a driver's license.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote