View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 04:15 AM   #503
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssholloway View Post
I've been testing out CoolReader as an alternative to several other ereaders for my NookColor under CM7. So far, CoolReader has a lot of features I really like and I see from this thread a number of others are planned.

I use Calibre2opds and Dropbox so I can d/l my books from anywhere to my NC, and I prefer them to be d/l'd directly to /emmc instead of /sdcard. I didn't see this option in CoolReader although I did notice it can open existing books from /emmc. Did I miss it? If this option is not currently available, is it on the future features list?

Thanks.
Following feature is planned: long tap on folder, in context menu choose "use as default books directory" - this directory will be shown in root list, and books will be downloaded to it. Is it sufficient? I don't like to add separate dir settings for downloads.
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote