View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 03:08 PM   #83
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I noticed alot of false reviews showing up for Fire accessories from this company. So keep that in mind before purchasing. I would stay away from this company though because I saw them do this with the cover I bought then hike up the price.
Thanks for the heads up. I thought it was odd Kenny has a problem with the fit, yet the reviews say otherwise. Glad I only paid 7 and change plus shipping.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote