View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 05:28 PM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
In a quick check, it seems that moderators always have odd karma, and ordinary members always have even karma.

Are the ones I've seen just a coincidence, or is the low bit being used as a moderator flag?
Purely coincidence with those you've seen (see poobear, pilotbob, Alex, natch). It's true I am odd, but that's totally unrelated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Straight from the Boss' mouth...

I've confirmed it!
The MathsMan, SuperStats himself, has arrived! I humbly prostrate myself before MR's statistical guru, the only man who has ever been so willing to enter the dense dimensional labyrinth of MRMaths and come out with answers that achieve practical probabilities approaching pragmatic principles. I'm not surprised, though I am tickled, to see you turn up.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote