Thread: PRS-650 I'm upgrading!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 09:15 AM   #1
jenieliser
Groupie
jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, Kobo Libra H2O
I'm upgrading!!!

I have had a 505 for about 3 years now, I absolutely love it! Lately though it's been having a little difficulty...Okay, not really, I just saw the new readers and then began imaging that my 505 was no longer up to par
After a while of arguing with myself-the practical side: No, you don't need to spend 250 (with tax and shipping) on a new reader when you have a perfectly fine reader. And the not-so-practical side: Of course you should get the 650, it's touch screen, it has an awesome dictionary (the translation being the kicker for me), and hey...your 505 is just getting a little aged, he needs to retire....
After months of arguing with myself like that, my husband ordered one for me as a surprise!! How sweet!!!! It should be here tomorrow!! I'm so super excited!!
jenieliser is offline   Reply With Quote