View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 06:46 PM   #220
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But your margin settings are overriding the margin settings in the book. This is wrong if we have the publisher settings turned on. I have a book loaded that has no margins and yet I have margins that I should not have.
I hear you that one could argue that user controls for margins should go "under" the use publisher settings in/off toggle. One could argue the same thing about night mode. I made the choice to have them in the "general" settings controls for a variety of reasons, with the primary goal to make it as easy to use as I could. I ended up only putting items in the "formatting" tab that actually changed the CSS.

I hear your feedback and I'm thinking about how to improve it.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote