View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #304
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Audiobooks are a new experience for me, but I'm trying to get used to them as there's nothing else I can do when I get labyrinthitis: everything seems to jiggle up and down.
In case you missed it, Amazon/Audible has a whole bunch of classic audiobooks that you can get for free to promote their new Whispersync for Voice feature. You buy the free book at Amazon (don't even need a Kindle, just one of the apps like Kindle for PC) and then you click the link and go to Audible to buy the corresponding free audiobook. Here's a link to the thread from a couple of weeks ago with links and information.

ETA: I just looked at your location, I'm not sure this is offered in the UK.

Last edited by Synamon; 10-02-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote